DAT Project team members have given a number of presentations and webinars about the DAT model, some of which have been recorded:
- Improving STEM Education through Departmental Action Teams, a 60-minute talk for the Michigan State University Physics Education Research Lab (PERL) Seminar on April 18, 2018.
- Facilitating Change Through the Departmental Action Team (DAT) Model, a 60-minute webinar hosted by the American Association of Physics Teachers and the Physics and Astronomy SEA Change project on October 26, 2020.
- Facilitating Change Through the Departmental Action Team (DAT) Model, a 90-minute virtual workshop hosted by the Accelerating Systemic Change Network on March 30, 2021.
We have also written blog posts about various aspects of the DAT model:
- Using project principles to anchor changing departments, on the ASCN Blog (Jan 8, 2021)
- Departmental change: Starting an initiative, on the ASCN Blog (Feb 9, 2021)
- Departmental change: Engaging in a change initiative, on the ASCN Blog (Mar 17, 2021)
Here are some news articles that have been written about DATs: